Precision Link Conveyors
Up To 120 Cycles Per Minute
±0.1 mm (±0.0039”) Feed Pitch Accuracy
All Links Are Preloaded in X, Y, and Z Axis for ZERO Backlash
Each Chain Link has 4500 Newtons (1011 lbf) of Static Force Capacity
Precision Link Conveyor Overview
The IC series precision link conveyor is an excellent choice for a robust, accurate linear assembly chassis. Precision machined steel links are accurately advanced with either a fixed motion cam indexer or a servo driven zero-backlash RollerDrive®. Our robust steel conveyor frame preloads the links in all directions. An innovative chain tensioning system and all needle bearing design extends the service life of the conveyor by reducing vibration and eliminating chain stretch. Conveyor lengths are available in 480mm (18.89”) increments.
IC Series Applications
- Linear inline assembly when accurate positioning’s required
- Reconfigurable lengths to match product size or increased production
- Serve as the main chassis when multiple components are assembled
IC Series Options
- 80, 120, 160 & 240 mm (3.14, 4.72, 6.29 & 9.44 inches) link sizes
- Single or multiple chain link feed pitch options, reversible
- Fixed motion indexing motor drive, 8 torque ranges available
- Programmable servo motor drive, 5 torque ranges available
- Safety clutch & overload detection
- Economical support legs or machine base with custom configurations
- Line shaft synchronized or asynchronous pick & place handlers
- Aluminum links for high speed, low inertia applications
IC Series Galleries
Sankyo Automation is the worldwide leader in cam indexer technology; continuously working to develop new, innovative technologies in motion control. Our collection of high-speed, high-precision rotary indexing solutions are frequently utilized in manufacturing systems that require accurate, high speed actions.
With customers spanning the United States – to customers international – including regions such as Europe, Central and South America, it is of the utmost importance that our products meet the demands of a rapidly changing global market. The excellence of Sankyo products didn’t occur through happenstance, but through a regimented process control and the dedication to constant improvement; doing better than we did the day before.